Ariana Grande will be a character in 'Final Fantasy'

by - 2:34 PM

Ariana Grande will be a character in 'Final Fantasy'



The popular singer will appear as the cover of her latest album 'Dangerous Woman'




  The future of Ariana Grande has no limits. After becoming a star of music and his past in the field of acting, the American will take the step of moving to a video game. "I am so excited to finally share that I will be available in Final Fantasy Brave," the 23-year-old wrote in one of her official accounts and added an icon to show that she was crying for joy. "Take a look at my character in the game, it's the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life and I'm so excited and delighted that I can not contain myself," he added.

The product, available for iOS and Android devices, is based on the successful Final Fantasy video game series. Although it will be developed with a completely new story, it will continue with the format of RPG and turn-based battles with which it has triumphed.

   At the moment, it is known that Ariana Grande will appear with the same attire as on the cover of her latest album (Dangerous Woman). Thus, the artist will participate dressed as a rabbit in the adventure based on the search of the young Fina by a trio of protagonists. In this way, the American will add one more line to a resume that includes success as an actress in Victorious (Nickelodeon series) and three albums that have sold six million copies. The singer of 'Side to Side', of course, will also put the voice to the character.

You May Also Like

0 comments